Hey Mavericks! Welcome to the TheMaverickSpirit February 2019 Monthly Updates.
Well, 2019 is getting better and better for us in every aspect.
Our website traffic is boosting, affiliate earning went up, we attended 2 blog events and a lots of other things happened that we didn’t even saw was coming.!!
But before reading February monthly updates, check out our –
For those, who are reading this post for the first time! Monthly update is a series which we are releasing out every month to share our ongoings on TheMaverickSpirit.
You can check all the updates made so far here TheMaverickSpirit Monthly Updates
Let’s dive right into what all happened in the month of February.
February Updates 2019
1. Content Curation – Published & Updated Blog Posts
We published 7 posts in February out of which 2 of them were guest posts.
If you have a guest post and would like to contribute on our platform, you can submit the form embedded on our write for us page.
Here is the list of Recently Published Content –
- 13+ Essential Settings To Do After WordPress Installation!
- Best WordPress WooCommerce Plugins to Boost Conversion & Sales!
- BlogX 2019 Conference – TakeAway and Tips
- 5+ Impactful SEO Strategies & Techniques One Must Always Follow!
- January Monthly Update Report  Traffic Boost by 21% & Blogger Outreach!
- WPForms Giveaway – Win Pro License of WPForms! (Worth $399)
- 5+ Instagram Mistakes To Avoid By Graphic Designers!
List of Updated Content with New Features & Links –
- 11+ Best, Free & Pro LSI Keyword Research Tools to Rank Higher in Search Pages!
- Let’s Start Blogging – To Make Money Online!
- Increase Traffic & Sales – Featuring Best Web Push Notification Services
2. Attended 2 Blogging Events
Attended 2 back-to-back blogging events in 2 different cities!
It was a completely different and awesome experience.
We came to understand the difference between a private and a WordPress community meetup.
After attending these events, we came to realise that you won’t be able to experience and feel something like this from behind the screen.
Therefore, we will definitely encourage you to attend meetups, blogging events, and conferences if you get a chance too.
BlogX Delhi 2019
BlogX was our very first blogging event in 2 years which taught us a lot of things including-
- pre-event preparations,
- awareness while attending the event,
- and post event things to do.
You can read the complete event details on our post – BlogX 2019 Conference – TakeAway and Tips.
WordCamp Pune 2019
WordCamp Pune was our second blogging event but it was our FIRST WORDCAMP COMMUNITY MEETUP.
It was a great and unique experience altogether by –
- meeting amazing people,
- positive and aspiring energy was filled in the CV Raman Auditorium.
- excited bloggers, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, speakers, and companies meeting at all together under one space.
You can read more about the event on our post WordCamp Pune 2019 – Review & Takeaways.
3. Organic Traffic Boosted By 81% –
We already shared in January Monthly Updates about the organic traffic boost of 21% compared to December.
The boosted traffic stats of February compared to January according to Google Analytics are –
- a hike of over 81% in our organic traffic.
- a hike of over 57% in our referral traffic.
- a hike of over 48% in our social traffic.
- a hike of over 63% in our total traffic.
- a hike of over 65% in new users.
Also, out of 100% traffic, over 80
4. WPForms Giveaway –
We collaborated with WPForms to run a giveaway for our audience.
You can submit your entries and win a chance to grab WPForms license for a year worth $399 absolutely FREE.
What’s in the Store for March?
We will be working on Case Studies.
One of them is – How we boosted our website traffic by 81%?
We will update this section as we proceed ahead.