Following are the outlines on how TMS deals with privacy –
Information Collected On TMS –
- We don’t collect any personal information about visitors without their prior knowledge.
- Information provided by visitors include – name, email addresses (at the time of newsletter subscription or at the time of contact via contact form.)
- Internet servers, Google Adsense, may automatically store your IP addresses.
TheMaverickSpirit acknowledges that you have the right to access your Personal Information. Our website users are responsible for correcting, deleting or updating the information they have provided at the time of opting the Subscription Service.
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing campaigns by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of your emails, or by contacting us directly.
Information Collected On TMS Will Be Used To –
- Share latest happenings on the website.
- Improve our website based on feedback from our visitors.
- Improve your stay @TMS by solving your requests and queries effectively.
Is Data @TMS Unveil To Any Outside Third Parties?
No personal information of user will ever be sold out or shared with any 3rd parties. Any personal information will only be released in compliance with the law.
We can offer or include third party products/services which have separate/individual privacy policies. Therefore, we should not be responsible for any activities of these sites or third party links.
Apart from this if you wish to disable cookies, you can do so by following your respective browser options.
Opt-Out Policy –
Visitors/subscribers can easily –
- Opt-out for further contacting upon request.
- Update their personal information shared with us upon request.
Last Modified On – 23 May, 2018.
Drop Us A Line –
Drop us an email at – admin[at]themaverickspirit[dot]com and we’ll look further to sort it out.