I was about to feature most selling and popular multipurpose WordPress theme Divi. While exploring its feature on Elegant Themes platform I came across some other cool products over there that are liked by many users!
I thought to pull out the all the worthy WordPress tools like themes, plugins and additional assets of ElegantThemes and place it under one roof.
As said, today in this post you are going to get a complete Elegant theme review featuring the best services they offer from –
customer support to pricing plans, plugin for email opt-ins, social media sharing, and drag & drop website builder.
- ElegantThemes comes with a huge collection of 88 themes! There are 10 different categories available, they are-
..App, blog, business, eCommerce, magazine, multimedia, personal, portfolio, responsive, tumblog themes.
Amongst all these themes there are a couple of themes which are really good and worth it!
1. Divi – The Most Popular WordPress theme in the Market!
Divi by ElegantThemes is a perfect theme in all ways!
Many people are already using it and some are always keen to buy it! For me, this was not surprising. Why not?
All because you can create beautiful websites in any niche without having any knowledge about code! As it comes with Divi page builder that has built-in layouts which save tons of your time to code it out.
Now, let me take you through the other useful features of Divi –
The Divi’s ePanel has been divided into different categories such as general settings, navigation, layouts, you can access the important areas of your website right from here.
From the general settings of this Panel, you can have access to your MailChimp API, Aweber authorization code, and all the social media accounts.
Now changing your logo and favicon is just a couple of click away, no complicated coding needed.
Divi’s customization panel is really powerful. Using this panel you can change the color schemes, fonts, add background images, navigations, widgets and a lot more.
The customizer also comes with live preview feature, so you can see and make the necessary changes in real time.
Divi builder is a powerful drag and drop tool. The builder comes with 32 premade layouts which are readily available for you to use.
Just select the best-premade layout which suits you and make the necessary changes!
Is the Builder easy to use for the newbies?
All you need to do is – Select your preferred layout and start customizing it. Your creativity has no end, you can do a lot of changes just with the help of few simple clicks.
When you create a blog or website, it is not just for you. Visitors from all around the world would be landing on your website.
So Divi has helped you out by offering built-in translations, a total of 32 languages are available.
- A perfect theme for all the nontech-savvy people
- A completely Multipurpose theme which can be used for various purposes
- No need to have any knowledge regarding HTML or CSS
- Best in class graphics
- Compatible with most of the MailChimp, Google maps, and also WooCommerce
- Lifetime free updates
- You might be confused with the various options available
- The options panel doesn’t look so great
2. Extra – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder!
Extra is known as the ultimate magazine WordPress theme and it totally justifies the tagline!
- Extra being a magazine website template comes with lots of different contents, especially on the homepage..
..the homepage starts with a small little bar which has all your social media icons.
- The main menu in the navigation section is like the mega menu where all your important links can be featured..
..Talking about the drop-down menus, I just love those smooth unique animations!
- Extra provides you two different layouts for your blog page, Regular, and Masonry.
The regular one basically shows all the posts a large featured image. Whereas masonry shows smaller featured images in two-columns.
All the ElegantThemes ePanel are standard, they are all the same. This ePanel offers you to customize your logo, favicon, sidebar, and also you can add custom codes to manage the ad placement.
You have got different options such as –
- General Settings – Change your layout, typography, background etc.
- Header & Navigation Settings – Customize the header and navigation menu options
- Social Media Settings – Control all your social media links right from here
- Site Identity – Make changes in the site tagline, title, and also the background image
Role editor feature has been introduced recently, here you can edit all the user roles without using any sort of plugin. You have full control over the editors, authors, contributors and also on the other admins.
Extra comes with a huge collection of modules. Once you select your desired module, you will be getting different options such as General, Custom CSS, and also the design settings.
You can also add different columns as per your need and can make a lot more customizations using the custom CSS codes.
1.The Divi Builder Plugin – Visual Drag & Drop Website Building For Any Theme!
Divi Builder Plugin is now available across all the ElegantThemes, it is a really powerful plugin and this what all you get –
- Drag and drop page builder
- 30 Best pre-made layouts
- Unique content modules
- Divi Role Editor
- Full-Width content
2. Monarch – The Best Social Media Sharing Plugin For WordPress!
Monarch is one of the most widely known plugins, it is known for its functionality. This plugin basically provides you with a complete set of social media share & follow buttons.
The Social Share Buttons can be placed in 5 different locations –
- Sidebar – will be appearing on the corners of your website
- Popup – Pops up as per the settings
- Fly-in – Appears from the bottom once the user starts scrolling
- Inline – Above and below your content
- Media – Will be shown in different media files such as images and videos
The Social Follow Button is simply the button which will navigate the users to your profile on a single click.
- The overall design is really good
- All the social networking sites are included
- Multiple display options
- Easy to use
- The total count of the shares is not always accurate
3. Bloom – email Opt-In And Lead Generation Plugin For WordPress!
The Bloom is basically a lead generation plugin, so whenever a visitor visits your site Bloom will display the signup option.
Bloom comes with six different types of opt-in forms –
- Below Post
- Locked Content
ElegantThemes Support –
No matter whatever business you are into, customer support plays a crucial role. A business could develop only when it has got the best customer service.
The support which is provided by the team is excellent, all their products are updated on a regular basis. If you have got any sort of problem, then you can get in touch with the support theme and easily get it sorted.
Different types of support that you could opt for includes –
- Sales & Billing
The best part about ElegantThemes is its community. It is one amongst those few companies which has active Facebook groups, marketplaces and a lot more.
Elegant Themes Pricing Plans –
The yearly access plan is available for just $89/year! Many other companies would restrict you to the number of sites for which you can use the themes, but ElegantThemes do not restrict you in any manner.
You can use the themes on multiple websites without purchasing an additional license.
- Access to all the themes
- Access to all the plugins
- Theme updates
- Premium Support
- Unlimited website usage
- Lifetime Access to all the themes
- Lifetime Access to all the plugins
- Lifetime updates
- Lifetime Premium Support
- Unlimited website usage
Talking about the Lifetime access plan, it is available for a mere amount of $249/lifetime! Yes, you just need to pay it once and then it is all yours.
If you are still so confused regarding the themes, without any confusions just give it a shot.
30 Day money back guaranteed if in case you are not satisfied with the services.
If you’re looking out for a new WordPress theme and confused about which theme should I go with, the one single answer to your question is ElegantThemes!
The reason is clearly stated above. Are you already an Elegant theme member? How is your experience with the platform?
Not yet an ElegantThemes member? Then, you should definitely checkout their products which are trusted and loved by a large community of users!!