If you are thinking – What’s the need of NoFollow or DoFollow link checker-finder tool? Think again! I know, it is not hard to find the link relation for the particular website page.
[UPDATE] – This post has been updated with new tools and the third tool named – NoDoFollow Link Finder Firefox Extension works no more.
But, following the manual process which involves right-click on a page and hitting Inspect Element is not worth if there are more than 5 pages. Is it?
I don’t think so!
Rather than, Why not you just add up a browser extension and automate the entire process?
Better isn’t it!
Now, as you are already aware of the power of DoFollow and NoFollow links and how they can affect SEO. Here, I am going to cover some well-known and popular external link checker or finder tools.
1. NoFollow Link Checker Chrome Extension –
NoFollow is one of the popular browser extension which is available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
The application outlines no follow links which are marked as –
- <noindex> HTML tags
- pages with a nofollow robots meta tag.
Easy to use tool which gives you the freedom to differentiate the results by styling CSS. Disable or enable the tool according to your preferences.
I have attached the developer page where you can find links for all supporting web browsers.
Note – Essential settings to do after installing the NoFollow Chrome extension are –
1. Click on Extension’s icon > Options > Info Box.
2. Select “Always” from Show Info Box and exit the page.
2. MozBar Chrome Browser Extension –
Mozbar chrome browser tool by Moz specifies External Followed Links in total that means you won’t be shown any links but just a number instead.
Before using the tool you have to sign up.
But the best side what I like about this extension is –
- It gives an awesome insight of any websites.
- Provides all in one SEO on the go. (Premium Version)
- Instant metrics like Page Authority (PA), Domain Authority (DA), Page Analysis, Highlight links, and Spam Score.
- Dock to the bottom of the browser option allows you to place the toolbar on header or footer.
- Theme color selection between light and dark version.
- Easily toggle the MozBar between modes. OSX – Cmd+Option+Ctrl+M / Windows – Shift+Ctrl+Alt+M
In pro version,
You get Page optimization, details up to 10,000 links, ability to run unlimited reports, link tracking over time, along with social media access.
Try the free trial of premium version –
[Image picked from MozBar webpage]
Point to remember while applying –
- You need to provide billing details.
- Charges $149 per month after 30 days.
3. NoDoFollow Link Finder Firefox Extension – NoDoFollow firefox browser add-on is developed by Zachary Fox . Most robust extension 9,670 users and rated 4/5. The add-on highlights the links based on NoFollow and DoFollow. Works with Firefox 2.0 – 52.* Myth, It is said by many bloggers that NoFollow links on the page are highlighted with Red ink and DoFollow links with Green ink. But, According to me, only the DoFollow links get highlighted. No different colors are set! Note – You need to restart Firefox in order to install the extension. Moreover, to know the relation of links in particular blog post you need to right-click on the links and select NoDoFollow from the message box.
4. Varvy SEO and NoFollow Link Report Tool –
Varvy is all in one SEO tool by Patrick Sexton to check whether your website follows Google guidelines or not!
Apart from checking or tracking all the nofollow and dofollow links of a website. It also checks the SEO, Pagespeed and Mobile SEO stats.
Using Varvy NoFollow link checker tool you can check all External, Internal and NoFollow links of a
The results that you get after the test includes – Total Number of – External, Internal and NoFollow links in that specific URL.
5. Link Analyzer – Nofollow and DoFollow Links Checker Tool –
Link analyzer tool tracks all the Nofollow, Dofollow, Internal and External links of a webpage.
Remember it doesn’t track the entire links of a website! Rather, it tracks all the links of a given URL.
Depends on you whether you want the nofollow links of the homepage, blog page, service page or any other specific page.
In the Attached Image I have only tracked all the links on my website homepage.
6. SEOquake – A Powerful SEO & Link Checker Toolbox For Your Chrome & FireFox Browser
SEOquake is a free plugin for browsers that provides you with key SEO metrics for a specific page, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit, internal, external, nofollow and dofollow links.
SEOquake checks all the internal and external links of a specific page and
The tool also extends its feature by providing you details of each site more briefly. With just one click you can check any website’s Alexa rank, Google index, Bing index, SEMrush rank, WebArchive age, SEMrush subdomain backlinks.
If you found these free and best NoFollow & DoFollow link checker-finder tools helpful, do share it!
Also, if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments.
Increase your Domain’s Trust with..