Today, I am posting my review on Postcron – a social media scheduling tool!! But before that, I am assuming you know the importance of promoting your brand on social platforms!!
- To gain visibility with time, you need to reach more and more audience on various social networks but..
..visiting each network and posting your posts in right time is tiresome and impossible task!!
Next question that will be running in your mind will be definitely –
How can I automate my social media marketing?
- You can do this with the help of social media scheduling tools!!
..Here I am sharing details on Postcron which I discovered through Facebook advertisement!!
- Apart from this, I am using other social media scheduling websites too..
..and later on will post a review or comparison accordingly.
Let’s get started –
What Is Postcron?
Postcron tool allows you to schedule posts on social media accounts. The easiest way to engage your audience, increase your traffic and save time.
- Facebook – Profile, Page, Event and Groups
- Twitter profile
- Linkedin – Profile and Company page
Extra perks that Postcron offers are-
Freedom to add your logo or watermark to your images.
- Bulk uploader where you can schedule 1000 posts at once from an Excel or Google Docs file.
- Adding team members to your account.
- URL Shortener – Bitly integration.
How To Use Postcron?
Scheduling post using Postcron is very simple! Follow the steps to schedule your first post –
1. Postcron Sign in –
- You can Sign up in Postcron for Free!!
- The tool gives you 3 ways to sign in i.e. Sign in with – Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Once you have logged on to the service, you can see your Postcron Dashboard!!
2. Add your Social accounts –
- I have already mentioned above all the social accounts that Postcron covers.
– Type your schedule post in the given box.
- You are allowed to write a post of 500 words, add Photos and Smileys.
– Plan it on Preferred Date and Time!!
- Once you are all set with the content! It’s time to hit the Schedule button.
Ting About Postcron Is –
- When you are scheduling a second blog post-Postcron allows you to add a delay between each post (in minutes)..
..Ultimately, you can post a series of tutorials rather than adjusting time and date again and again.
Services That You Don’t Get In Free Plan –
You cannot use advanced options or services offered by Postcron social scheduling website in Free plan.
These services allow you to –
- adding a Watermark or Logo to the image.
- uploading Bulk Files.
- adding an RSS feed.
- searching Photos and People on Flickr.
- looking for username or any topic on Youtube and Pinterest.
- get Content Recommendations (by including up to 10 keywords and 10 Twitter accounts).
Postcron Download Options –
There are 3 ways you can download Postcron tool –
Postcron Pricing Plans –
The tool features 4 pricing plans. The minimum plan starts from $8/month and the mega plan is for $88.33/month.
On paying yearly for any plan you save 15%.
This is it!! I have tried to explain the tool to my best. It’s your time to explore the Postcron scheduling tool now.
Using any other social media scheduling tool already?? Share it with me in the comments below.
If you found the article useful share it, so that it can help someone who is busy posting articles manually!! 🙂