Have you just started your blog? Or You have less than 2,000 subscribers in your email list? If you agreed to any of these then you would love to read why I use MailChimp for my email marketing campaigns!
As you all know,
- Now, being a newbie and not having many subscribers at this point…
..it’s not good for me to opt for any expensive email marketing services!
- We all know that every user that comes to our website is valuable..
..where we not only want them to visit once but keep coming back i.e. a recurring user! Don’t we?
Well, this is only possible if they get regular updates of our blog on their emails!
But how? Simple, by having them on our blog subscriber’s list.
I know Aweber, Convertkit, and many others are best and popular email marketing service providers present in the market.
But being a newbie it is not affordable for me to choose them!
Table of Contents
Why I Opted MailChimp?
A fantastic resource, designed to help you get started by building up your emails campaigns, email list, and actually monetize your activities.
Get signed up, it’s free to get going if you have less than 2,000 subscribers and your outgoing campaigns are approximately 12,000 per month!
MailChimp is an alternate name for email marketing!
- One of the leading company used by many people, a great tool which allows you to send emails..
..which engage your subscribers and educating them about your services and products that you provide.
The first thing that I like about the product is –
It is Free as long as you maintain below 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
A great amount to get started with!
- A full featured professional product which allows you to integrate everything on your website so that..
..you can build an opt-ins, forms that people fills out to receive emails from you!
- You can integrate the service with Facebook and your website.
Distribute the information and monitor how people respond to your newsletters.
Another great thing which I like about MailChimp is –
- It provides professional prebuilt templates ready to use..
..which saves your time and get things done.
- Plus it has some great resources like MailChimp guides that..
..really help you get started.
- Moreover, when you sign up you get a series of emails that..
..teaches you step by step on how to use MailChimp effectively!
What Features MailChimp Email Marketing Platform Provides in its FREE Version?
MailChimp incorporates all necessary features in its Free version. I never found myself stuck while managing the campaigns.
Have a quick look at the powerful features from the service for your small start –
- Built-in Sign up forms.
- Responsive interface to create regular and facebook campaigns.
You can even design plain text, A/B testing, and RSS email newsletters.
- Track performance of your email campaigns under Report and Data insights tab.
- Import/Export list facility.
- List management makes managing contacts, creating groups within a subscriber email list, replicating and combining lists very flexible.
- You can have separate stats for every email list.
- Sort out your contact list based on date or name.
What if you want to upgrade from Free to Paid user?
You can easily upgrade your free account to any paid plans irrespective of your size list.
Become a monthly user as low as $10 for growing business to pro marketer for $199 per month.
Sign up or purchase on pay as you go credits.
What I believe is – It’s better to become a master in handling an email marketing account and building up strategies to gain more subscribers before moving to a best or paid version…
..as with time responsibilities increases and you will hardly have time to settle up with email marketing terminologies.
Well, don’t forget to checkout a list of Cheap Email Service Providers that offers Free Trials based on subscribers list or number of emails.
Leave those in the comments! Moreover, if you have opted for any other service share it with me!