If you are planning to start an online eCommerce store then you must know that choosing the right WooCommerce WordPress theme plays a crucial role in its success.
No matter how much effort you put to build your eCommerce website, if your WordPress theme doesn’t come with essential eCommerce features, then it’s not going to work.
There are popular WordPress theme marketplaces that offer WordPress themes with full WooCommerce support, pre-built templates, eCommerce design elements and much more.
That’s where it gets confusing which WooCommerce theme should you choose to create your online store.
Therefore, today I’ve compiled a list of top converting WooCommerce WordPress themes to minimize your options.
Also, I will help you with –
- How to choose the best WooCommerce theme for your online store?
- What features should you look for in an ideal WooCommerce WordPress theme?
Let’s dive right in.
Best Converting WooCommerce Themes For WordPress
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms that come with following features –
- Product, checkout, and cart pages
- Secure payments by payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, credit cards and other alternative payment solutions.
- Local and global shipping options,
- Automated tax calculations,
- Integration with Facebook, MailChimp, and Google Analytics,
- Dedicated store dashboard with essential metrics, and
- Much more.
We will look for other features rather than the default functionality that WooCommerce plugin offers.
|WooCommerce Theme||Free Version?||Starting Pricing|
Let’s check out the list of best free and premium WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store.
1. Astra – Fully Customizable WooCommerce Storefront WordPress Theme
Astra is one of the best and most popular WooCommerce themes that helps you to boost your online store’s sales.
The best thing about Astra that makes it stand out is its – speed, highly code-free customizable WooCommerce options, clean design, high user-experience and security.
Astra pro comes with full WooCommerce support as it offers dedicated WooCommerce features like –
1. Infinite Scroll
Load products dynamically on the scroll. It improves user experience and
2. Product Grid Layouts
It let you choose multiple grid layouts that are mobile-responsive and customizable.
3. Product Filters in Off-canvas Sidebar
It allows you to add product filters in off-canvas sidebars that eventually improves user engagement and user experience.
4. In-built Product Quick View Feature
It comes with an in-built quick view feature that allows your customers to view the product in a popup. It boosts your store’s conversion rate and improves user experience.
In other themes, eCommerce website owners have to install a separate plugin for this functionality.
5. Dropdown Cart
The dropdown cart allows your customers to view all cart items without visiting the cart page. It helps you to improve your online store’s shopping experience.
6. Advanced Checkout Options
Astra offers multiple conversion-ready checkout options including –
- One-step checkout,
- Two-step checkout,
- Distraction-free checkout, and
- Many more.
It really improves your customer’s checkout experience as it comes with check out page optimization.
7. Product Catalog
It allows you to choose how and where you want to display your products. Also, you can choose between multiple product sorting options including default, on the basis of the number of sales, average rating, or custom.
8. Other Features
- Multiple sales bubble styles,
- Product page colour variations,
- Product image gallery options,
- Drag and drop WooCommerce widgets,
- Dozens of pre-made templates for WooCommerce store websites,
- Optimized for mobile sales,
- SEO best practices including schema markup, optimized breadcrumbs, AMP settings, etc,
- Seamless integration with Elementor, Beaver Builder, LearnDash and LifterLMS, and
- Much more.
You can get all these powerful eCommerce features in just $59 (1 year). If you are an agency or a freelance developer, then you must opt a higher plan of $249 that comes with other addon services and plugins including –
Star Feature – The best things about Astra is its speed, high-end user experience and sales optimized store layouts.
2. Storefront – Official WooCommerce Theme
Storefront is a free WooCommerce theme for WordPress that is created and maintained by WordPress Core developers of Automattic itself.
That’s the reason it offers deep integration with WooCommerce + WordPress and WooCommerce extensions.
WooCommerce Storefront is a lightweight, simple, and clean WooCommerce theme that offers –
- Intuitive eCommerce-focused design,
- Responsive layout,
- The flexible product grid system,
- Enhanced SEO performance,
- Shop personalization options,
- multiple widget-ready areas, and
- Much more.
You can also extend its functionality by using –
Also, you can use Storefront child themes that offer more advanced features. Here are some popular WooCommerce Storefront child themes –
- Bookshop, and
Star Feature – The best things about Storefront is that it is 100% free and offers tight integration with WooCommerce and WooCommerce extensions.
3. Neve Pro WooCommerce WordPress Theme
It comes with WooCommerce booster that allows you to optimize your eCommerce store according to your requirements.
It includes –
- Checkout page customizations,
- Product design layout customizations (including wishlist, add-to-cart, and quick view feature),
- Single product page customizations, and
- Sales tag customization.
Apart from the above WooCommerce features, it also offers flawless integration with popular WordPress page builder plugins, including Elementor, Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, and Gutenberg WordPress editor.
Neve Pro is powered by Neve starter library that offers over 80 ready-to-import starter sites and templates that cover multiple niches like business, responsive, one-page, eCommerce, blog, and many others.
The annual plan of Neve Pro starts at $49 and goes high up to $129 and the lifetime plan starts at $149 and goes high as $449.
Star Feature – The best feature of Neve Pro is that it works flawlessly in terms of speed and performance even if it’s a big WooCommerce store.
4. Woostify – Free WooCommerce Theme for Boosting Sales
Woostify is a lightweight and powerful WooCommerce WordPress theme that only focuses on eCommerce features.
That’s the reason it offers better conversion rate, high-performance, boost sales, and improves user experience.
Talking about general features, it’s lightweight, optimized for eCommerce SEO, and offers pre-built website demos for popular website niches.
As a pure WooCommerce theme, it comes with eCommerce-specific features including –
- Distraction-free checkout leads,
- Full control over shop page customization,
- Multiple product layouts,
- Ajax add-to-cart (with slide-out panel),
- Sticky add to cart button,
- Sale Notification,
- Built-in product variation swatches,
- Autocomplete AJAX WooCommerce product search,
- Urgency countdown timers,
- Advanced shop widgets,
- Create and customize size chart tables,
- Compatible with popular page builder plugins including Divi, Beaver Builder, and Elementor, and
- Much more.
The pricing plan of Woostify starts with $39 (1 year + 1 site) and goes high as $299 (lifetime + unlimited websites).
Star Feature – Unlike other WordPress themes, it only focuses on eCommerce features.
5. WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
WoodMart is a premium WooCommerce store theme that allows you to create beautiful store layouts of different niches including a furniture store, electronics store, fashion store, handmade product store and many more.
It comes with over 35 readymade website demos, high-grade customization options, clean code, fast page loading speed, and drag & drop header builder.
Talking about WooCommerce features, it offers advanced variable products and powerful AJAX features including AJAX shop filters, AJAX remove from cart, AJAX search, and AJAX add to cart products.
It also supports product wishlist and compares, multi-vendor plugins like YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor and offer compatibility with popular WordPress plugins including –
- YITH Woocommerce Compare,
- Revolution Slider,
- Popular contact form plugin – Contact Form 7,
- Popular WordPress SEO plugin – Yoast SEO, and
- Many others.
Star Feature – WoodMart is highly-customizable and can be used to build an online eCommerce store website of almost any niche including furniture, clothing, sport, electronics, cosmetics, fashion, glasses, shoes, watches, jewellery, corporate, and magazine.
Which WooCommerce WordPress Theme Should You Choose For Your Online Ecommerce Business?
All of the above themes are top WooCommerce themes for WordPress.
If you have to choose the perfect WordPress theme for your online store, then it completely depends on your eCommerce website niche, and feature requirements, and budget.
Lastly, if you are looking for advanced eCommerce features like multi-vendor integration, then you can opt WoodMart and Woostify Pro as they offer hassle-free integration with Dokan Multi-vendor plugin.