Before writing anything about Pushengage web push notification service for websites. Let’s try to answer this first –
Do you struggle to get returning visitors to your website? Or not getting your email opened by users? Or your emails ends up landing in spam folders of your user?
Well, if it’s a Yes! I am sure this post is going to benefit you!!
As today, I am going to introduce Pushengage push notification service for WordPress which helps me to drive in a good amount of traffic to my website!!
What is PushEngage?
Pushengage is one of the popular subscription methods that sends browser push notifications on Desktops and Mobiles.
It is one of the best browser push notifications service provider that works on all browsers and is trusted by 6000+ websites.
Why should you use PushEngage?
Consider this now –
- You use email marketing service to send out latest updates on your blog, deals and offers..
..build up subscriber list to reach out to more audience with time and you this to build your brand!!
- Similarly, PushEngage helps you reach your website visitors by sending them browser notification on desktop and mobiles.
- As in email marketing campaigns, there are many drawbacks that stop user redirection to your website like..
..your email may end up in spam or junk folders or get stacked with thousands of other emails in inbox!!
- Here, push notification services like PushEngage sends browser notification in their devices which can be closed manually by user..
..So, if your punchline of the message is strong and a user finds it interesting, there are high chances for him to convert.
I personally use Pushengage in my website and get many sessions from it.
I am attaching my last month traffic stats –
If you want to get your visitors back to your website!! Let’s move on to enabling push notification –
How to use PushEngage?
So, head over to Pushengage website and fill in the form displayed on its homepage and click Start Your Free Trial Now.
Features included in Forever Free Plan of PushEngage –
Pushengage provides all neccessary features you need to target your users and get them back to your website in its free plan.
Important PushEngage Settings To Update After Signup
Login to your PushEngage dashboard and explore each tab present on the left sidebar. Right now, I will explain important settings that you should do before sending out your first notification.
Let’s get started –
Step 1 – Under Settings Tab –
- Go to Installation setting and set the fields named as Site name, URL, and Image. Click on to Update Site Settings button.
<script> _pe.subscribe(); </script>
You need to replace this ‘https://clientcdn.pushengage.com/core/7097.js’ with your URL.This code is for those users who are not using SSL certificate or have https extension..
..well, if your site is SSL certified that is you have a https extension you need to download the necessary package files bundle which consist of Manifest file and Service Worker files.
- Set your Welcome Message which is sent to the user when he clicks Allows to receive notifications from you.
Step 2- Under Profile Settings –
- Adjust the time zone settings to your Local time zone to get accurate analytics data.
Step 3 – Under Subscription Dialogbox Setting –
- Update optin and page settings.
Step 4 – Under Notification Tab –
- Enter details to send out your first browser push notification like – Title, Message, URL, and Image..
..you can refer the preview to make sure everything looks okay.
- Choose the notification duration like whether you want it to open for a limited time or until user’s interaction..
..I prefer until user’s interaction.
- Make sure the Add UTM Parameter are checked, to track your sessions in..
..Google Analytics, as well as PushEngage, uses it to for tracking down the results.
- At last, set out your Scheduling options, where you can send the message immediately or later on or save it as a draft.
- If you are not sure how your notification is going to look like at user’s end!! You can test the notification by sending it to you!!
I am linking the post which will help you to Go Live with web push notification using PushEngage in 3 easy steps.
PushEngage Pricing Plan –
PushEngage provides 4 types of pricing plans which starts from $99.
These plans differ on the basis of active subscriebrs, multisite, and multi user login with access control.
PushEngage Download Options –
PushEngage Download Options –
There are three options to use PushEngage to re-engage with your users everywhere. They are –
- Chrome push notification
- Firefox push notification
- Pushengage WordPress plugin
If you are already subscribed to PushEngage or going to start using it now don’t forget to share your experience with me.
Moreover, let me know if you use any other methods of subscriptions on your website platform!!