I am going to cover best and free email marketing services which are well suited for all startups, newbies, entrepreneur, beginners or small businesses. What made me to list out these services today?
Well, when I started blogging next thing for me was to look into various methods of subscriptions that can help me to re-engage users with my website.
If you are a regular visitor of TheMaverickSpirit, you might have noticed that –
- I use MailChimp email marketing tool and
- PushEngage web browser push notifications as my subscriptions method.
Further, before going to paid option of any service we should make sure whether the service is right for us and covers all essential features that we want!!
But how is it possible? It is if the services provide us the FREE PLAN!!
So, here I am sharing all the best email marketing software and features that they incorporate in their free program or trial.
1. MailerLite –
Few of my visitors recommended me to try a hand on MailerLite email marketing newsletter. On exploring the service I admit that –
- Mailerlite provides a great balance of features for free when compared to other services.
You can try MaillerLite for free up to –
- 1,000 subscribers where you also get 24/7 customer support by email or chat wherein you need to pay for support in other services.
- Moreover, you don’t need to fill out your credit card info for forever free plan!!
- Drag n Drop Editor
- Mobile friendly emails
- RSS Campaigns (Sends an email to all your users about the latest post released on your platform. So you can focus on your writings!!)
- Subscribe & Unsubscribe notifications
- Subscriber Management
- Click map & Emoji support
- Auto Resend
- Landing Pages
- Unsubscribe Page Builder
- Tracking and campaign reports
- A/B Split Testing
- Webforms & Popups
- File Manager & Developer API
- iPhone & iPad App
- Customer support
2. MailChimp –
MailChimp, on the other hand, provides marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. Great tool for all the startups, beginners, and newbies who want to send out beautiful templates to their subscribers!!
Mailchimp is recalled whenever email marketing strikes into one’s head!!
Forever free email marketing plan of MailChimp is suitable for those –
- who has less than 2,000 subscribers and sends less than 12,000 emails per month
- where 2,000 emails per 24hrs.
In addition to this, there is no email or chat support for free plan users.
- Email Designer & Beamer
- Email Templates
- A/B testing & Reports
- Add MailChimp signup popup form
- Facebook & Instagram Ad campaigns
- Multi-User accounts
- Geolocation & Campaign URLs
- Inbox preview
- RSS to email
- Custom forms
- Segmentation & Groups
- Social sharing
3. GetResponse –
GetResponse is all in one online email marketing software that helps you to grow your business.
- One email marketing platform which also provides power to build..
..high converting landing pages, complete webinar marketing solution, and automation based on customer data & behavior.
The free trial of GetResponse email marketing offers –
- 30 days free trial for 250 subscribers with full functionality of the paid account.
- Advanced statistics panel
- Unlimited sendings
- High deliverability
- Webinar including 10 people
- Landing page visitors to 1000
- 350 customizable templates
- More than 1,000 free iStock photo images
- Collection of 500 point-and-click sign-up forms
- Social media integration tools
- Audio and Video email marketing tools
- One-click tool to test email design
- Campaign performance tracking
4. Aweber –
Aweber is trusted by more than 100,000+ happy email marketers. Being most popular bulk email marketing tool it helps you to enhance brand recognition and improve customer relationships.
Start your 30 days free trial of Aweber which offers –
- all the features in addition to this you need to fill in your card details at the time of registration.
- Unbeatable analytics
- High deliverability of emails
- Drag and drop email editor
- Autoresponder – send email sequence automatically
- Subscriber management & Segmentation
- HTML editor & Plain text message
- Opt-in email marketing campaign
- Responsive Signup forms
- RSS to Emails – Send latest blog post of your website
- HTML email templates
- Email Tracking
- Landing pages
5. VerticalResponse –
Vertical Response is yet another great email and social media marketing tool which is in the market for more than 14 years.
- Loved by preferred by huge audience due to its easy to use and amazing email campaigns templates!!
..a good choice if you are looking for a creative email marketing solution which can overwhelm you with its seamlessly social media and CRM software integrations.
This user-friendly email marketing service allows you to –
- create, send and track 4,000 email campaigns to 300 contacts per month for free.
- In addition to this, you get email support, and there is no need to fill out your card details.
- 99% Email Deliverability
- List building tool
- 700 email templates to customize
- Email list management
- Social media & CRM integration
- Stunning Drag and drop interface
- Create Signup forms
- Email tracking reports & analysis
- Schedule updates on social platforms – welcome new signups with Twitter and Facebook autoresponders
- High inbox deliverability
- Campaign preview
- Email automation
- 100% Mobile friendly email newsletters
- Email scheduling
6. BenchMark –
Other great and easy to use email marketing solution is the benchmark. The service provides a user-friendly interface and generous features at very affordable rates.
- A robust email marketing solution that helps you to build an enterprise of any size..
..Create beautiful email newsletters for businesses as well as professionals, set up and manage subscribers, and track campaigns to get high conversions.
Benchmark provides Free plan enable you to –
- send up to 14,000 email campaigns and 2,000 customers.
- No credit card information is needed to signup for a free list plan.
- Surveys & Polls
- Google Analytics integration
- Email segmentation
- Signup forms
- Autoresponders – send automated email sequences
- Email importing
- Drag and Drop email designer – with live editing
- Email templates in various niches
- Color schemes
- HTML code editor
- Email list builder
- Email list management
- AB testing
- Track open, clicks, unsubscribes, and conversions
- 300+ apps integration
Summing it Up –
Email marketing is not dead and it will never be!! Whether you have a small business, or a startup, entrepreneur, newbie even a beginner who wants to grow their brand name in market email service can play a serious role.
- Every visitor who comes to your newly launched website or business is important, and you need to..
..maximize your efforts to keep them re-engaging with your platform.
So, if you still haven’t been using email marketing service! it’s time to start it right now!!
Have I left any email marketing you think provides a free plan for startups? Share it with me in the comments below.